EnviroGuard is the global leader in battery room products and environmental health & safety training.
We provide customers with a complete line of safety equipment and other supplies for the battery room. Our product line includes a wide variety of safety and compliance products including spill containment, spill clean-up kits, protective eye wear, tools, hydrogen detectors, battery watering carts, and much more.
Flooded Battery Terminal Covers
Protective covers provide a barrier between personnel in the battery room and people to reduce the risk of electic shock or direct short of the energized battery terminals.
Why you need protective covers:
- Keep personnel at a safe distance from accidental contact with energized
- components in the battery room.
- Be in compliance with NFPA 70E and OSHA 29 CFR
- Battery systems over 50 volts require covers
- Safety during maintenance from falling tools or other equipment
- Protection from unseen energized overhead buswork
- Provide extra protection from visitors or entry from visitors or untrained persons
- Satisfy your safety policy and show corporate responsibility for employee safety
Learn more about Battery Terminal Covers: